Promotion Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents residing in Sydney. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin
HOW TO ENTER
4. To be eligible to enter, entrants must register their participation in the promotion during the Promotional Period. Participation can be registered by simply subscribing to our mailing list. Ensure that your email is valid and accessable as winners are contacted only via the email you have provided.
5. There will be one (1) draw conducted on the 30th of June 2019 . Entries close at 11:59pm AEDT (as applicable). Winners will be notified immediately via email in accordance with clause 9 and 10.
6. The Promoter will randomly draw one (1) entrant from all valid entries registered in the relevant Draw Period.
7. If the entrant does not satisfy the Valid Winner Requirements, that entrant will not be a valid winner. In this case, the prize that was available for the relevant Draw Period will be forfeited. An entrant who forfeits a prize under this clause will not be offered any substitute or compensation
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, and or tampered with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- If any winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- It is a condition of participation that a winner will be required to sign legal releases in any form to be determined by the Promoter at its absolute discretion.
9. Winner(s) will be contacted soley via the subscribed email address used with details of further information (such as full name, address, and contact details) needed to complete the prize redemtion.
10. Winner(s) must respond / reply to our email winner announcement (as per outlined in clause 9) within 7 days otherwise the right to claim the prize is forfeited.
11. Cash prizes will be awarded in the form of a cheque made in favour of the winner(s). Prizes will be sent to the winner’s responded address within 28 days of the relevant Draw Period.
12. Product prizes will be dispatched to one of our Sydney support locations for the Winner(s) to pick up from and must be signed off by the Winner(s) to be released. Location pick up details will be communicated upon Winner validation. Postage option is also available at the Winner(s) expense.
13. Winner(s) must pick up the Product prize from one of our designated Sydney support locations within 7 days otherwise the right to claim the prize is forfeited.
For the avoidance of doubt:
- We are not manufacturers, agents, distributors, or sellers of any of the Product prizes we use during our prize giveaways and promotional efforts.
- We make no representations or warranty in relation to the existence, non-existence, validity, availability, terms or conditions of any other warranties or product support that may or may not be offered or provided by the manufacturer of the Product prized; and
- The warranties and product support that we offer and provide pursuant to our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.
14. In the event that You have a warranty claim in respect of a Product prized delivered within Sydney, you will be asked to return the relevant Product prize to one of our designated support locations at your own expense.
15. We recommend that you keep your original product packaging if possible. In the unlikely event that you require a warranty repair and you do not have the original packaging, your warranty may be deemed invalid as per the warranty terms of the manufacturer. You will also bear the responsibility for safely packaging your Product prize for transport and Drop20 / Drop20 Deals accepts no liability for any damage that may occur in transit.
16. Timeframe for processing warranty claims is subject to the manufacturer's discretion and Drop20 / Drop20 Deals has no control over this and bears no liability to any burdens, inconvenience, or expense this may incur on the Winner(s).
17. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
18. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
19. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
20.The Promoter is Drop20 / Drop20Deals, ABN 31545304962. You can contact the Promoter in relation to the promotion at email@example.com